Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The new blog is heeyyahhhh!!

Photobucket

Heeyyahhhh is my Jersey Shore word for "here." Though I'm not a huge fan of the show, some of the wording they use cracks me up. And for some reason I felt the need to use it on here....or heeyyyahhhhhh. Whichever your prefer. And I can't believe I just quoted Jersey Shore on my blog. I lose professional points for that one.

Anywho, another task is finished!!!! Hollaaaa!!!!! I can breathe another sigh of relief!

Let me officially welcome you to the new blog of Erika Rene Photography!!

If you're familiar with my old blog, you know that is the place where all of my most recent photo shoots are posted. You'll also find information on any specials I have going on and you'll even get a little glimpse into my personal life as well. Along with some long-winded ramblings from time to time.

You can still view the old blog by clicking here, but unfortunately copying everything over would take me until July of 2022, and I don't have that much time on my hands. So if you are a past client, no worries! Your photos are still on the old blog and will remain there until I feel I have everything situated on this blog.

Ok, I'm going to keep this short, sweet and to the point because I am exhausted!

Stay tuned for upcoming photo shoots, specials and whatever else I feel like throwing on my little online diary.

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone!

Oh, and for those of you who always complain that you don't see me anymore, or say that I have went into hibernation. - I have! The picture below pretty much explains where I've been hiding all winter long...behind my computer screen. And I'll still be hiding there for a few more weeks while I try to put the finishing touches on my website. So don't say I went Bin Laden on you, because we all know that crazy man is much better at playing hide and seek than I am. I've simply had my face buried in a screen.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP